Thailand General Information
The Kingdom of Thailand is a predominantly Buddhist country, and one of the finest countries in the world in which to spend a vacation. Blessed with a tropical climate that is neither too hot, too dry, nor too wet in the monsoon season, it is possible to travel comfortably in Thailand at any time of the year.
- Travellers, upon arrival in this land, are safe from the turmoil of life. Even in Bangkok, the Thai uniqueness in its food, architecture, language, customs and religion enliven and please the senses.
- Away from Bangkok, at the pristine sandy beaches and emerald seas in the South, or in the northern mountains visitors can drowse their days away in a long deep dream of peace. The past is a forgotten thing, the present is heaven, and the future can be left to take care of itself. The people inhabiting Thailand today share a rich ethnic diversity - mainly Thai, Mon, Khmer, Laotian, Chinese, Malay, Persian and Indian. Thai culture is evident everywhere in the Kingdom: in Buddhist rites which take place in numerous Thai temples, the succession of festivals that occur throughout the year, and the country markets where locals haggle, politely, for everything from food to clothing.
- For travellers, Thailand is the only gateway in which to experience the special life of Southeast Asia. Due to the fact that the country has never been colonised, the Thai individuality blooms and remains vibrant. When the journey is over, the Kingdom will leave visitors with the desire to return again and again, as the smells, sights, and memories of the land and people remain indelible in their thoughts, for Thailand is a feast that they will always carry with them.
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...