GMSARN conference Nov 2009
We have successfully organized the 4th GMSARN conference (The Greater Mekong Subregion Academic and Research Network) in Halong city – Vietnam in Nov 2009. The Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) consists of Cambodia, China (Yunnan & Guanxi Provinces), Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam. The Greater Mekong Subregion Academic and Research Network (GMSARN) is composed....
- Conference name: 4th GMSARN
- Nationalities of participants: French, Japanese, Chinese, thailand, etc.
- Date: 24 – 28 Nov 2009
- Number of participants: 92
- Place: Halong city – Vietnam
- For further information, please refer to the following website: http://mpuhost04.ait.ac.th/gmsarn/sitegmsarn2009/home.php
We have successfully organized the 4th GMSARN conference (The Greater Mekong Subregion Academic and Research Network) in Halong city – Vietnam in Nov 2009. The Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) consists of Cambodia, China (Yunnan & Guanxi Provinces), Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam. The Greater Mekong Subregion Academic and Research Network (GMSARN) is composed of eleven of the region's top-ranking academic and research institutions. GMSARN carries out activities in the following areas: human resources development, joint research, and dissemination of information and intellectual assets generated in the GMS. GMSARN seeks to ensure that the holistic intellectual knowledge and assets generated, developed and maintained are shared by organizations within the region. Primary emphasis is placed on complementary linkages between technological and socio-economic development issues.
It was our honor to take charge of arranging all of the events within the framework of this conference, including:
- Room reservation for participants at Asean Halong Hotel
- Participant welcome
- Program planning
- Arrangement of conference banners
- Arrangement of the conference hall as required
- Coffee-break service for participants
- Organization of travel tours apart from the conference (Visiting Halong Bay - A World Natural Heritage Site, etc.)
Update : 25-05-2010
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...