ASEA - UNINET Conference
- Conference name: ASEA – UNINET
- Nationalities of participants: French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
- Date: 2 – 9 February 2007
- Number of participants: 75
- Place: Nha Trang – Vietnam
- For further information, please refer to the following website: http://www-c724.uibk.ac.at/theochem/asea/displaymsg.php?id=106
We have successfully organized the conference ASEA – UNINET (The Austrian South-East Asian University Partnership Network) in Nha Trang – Vietnam in February, 2007. It was our honor to take charge of arranging all of the events within the framework of this conference, including:
- Hotel reservation for participants
- Participant welcome
- Program planning
- Arrangement of conference banners
- Arrangement of the conference hall as required
- Coffee-break service for participants
- Organization of travel tours apart from the conference (Visiting the Ponagar Tower, making a cruise along the beautiful river of Nha Trang, etc.)
Update : 25-05-2010
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...