Visit Cam Thanh village and vegetarian village Tra Que – Half day
Highlights of the trip:
- Unique bike rides around Hoi An. Off the beaten track and places less frequented by tourist, let yourself be guided to discover the real Vietnam.
- We invite you to discover Hoi An and its surroundings in a different way. Our guide will take you to places away from the usual tourist visits. You will discover unknown places that still preserve its charm and authenticity.
- Activities: Biking plains, boat cruise, fishing, gardening, relaxing foot massage with medicinal herbs, cooking classes and lunch with the locals.
- Meeting with guide at your hotel around 8:30 am and bike ride around Hoi An towards the fishing village of Van Lang and water coconut water forest of the Bay Mau. This is a peaceful little village just 30 minutes from the center by ride, surrounded by the forest of coconut trees, canals, houses covered in water coconut leaf. It was a refuge for people and local soldiers during the Vietnam War.
- Journeying on through the village, several interesting stops are planned: the typical local market Ba Le, rice fields or are cemeteries. Stop in schools.
- At your arrival on are welcomed by a nice family on the verge of River Song Thu. The fishermen will take you to discover their village, their life, their traditional fishing techniques, their coconut forest. You will embark a sampan to know the technique of fishing.
- On your arrival, a warm welcome awaits you by a family on the verge of River Song Thu nice. The fishermen will take you to discover their village, their life, their traditional fishing techniques, their coconut forest. You will take a sampan to study the technique of fishing.
- After a leisurely cruise on the River Song Thu you will continue cycling to the village of vegetable Tra Que. You will arrive at Mr Minh who welcome you with a fresh drink "basil juice".
- You will start with an introduction very smooth and full of flavor uses and local knowledge: so you will know all about the history of the village, the method of vegetable crops, the use of medicinal plants, the Vietnamese Pharmacopoeia.
- Then visit the gardens of the village where you will be explained: the fertilization of the soil of the land with the algae from the river in the company of gardeners. The morning will continue with other gardening activities.
- For relaxation, there is a foot bath in the medicinal water with massage for 30 minutes, then relax before attending the preparation of lunch with his family. Delicious and delicate local dishes are served, including: Tam Huu, Banh Xeo (something like sizzling crepe)
- Back in town and free time to explore the ancient town Hoi An
- English speaking guide.
- All means of transport: bike, boat.
- Entrance fee to the villages, visits.
- Cooking class and lunch with the locals.
- Foot massage with medicinal herbs.
- The price does not include
- Personal expenses: Drinks, tips,
Comments on program
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...