Tour from Tra Nhieu fishing village to Cam Thanh village – Half day
Highlights of the trip:
- Unique bike rides around Hoi An. Off the beaten track and places less frequented by tourist, let yourself be guided to discover the real Vietnam.
- We invite you to discover Hoi An and its surroundings in a different way. Our guide will take you to places away from the usual tourist visits. You will discover unknown places that still preserve its charm and authenticity.
- Activities: Biking plains, boat cruise, fishing, gardening, relaxing foot massage with medicinal herbs, cooking classes and lunch with the locals.
- At 8:30 in the morning, the guide pick up you at your hotel then taking a bike ride to the pier where you will embark on a cruise for about 15 minutes to arrive to the village of Kim Bong.
- Time for a short presentation of the village's history and activities.
- Visit the shipbuilding workshop, wood carvings Huynh Ri, a traditional trade of the family, the mosaic Can Phuc and other craft workshops and souvenir shops on the verge of rivers Song Thu.
- Returning by cycling through the gardens of beans, sweet potatoes etc ... and stop to see the production of incense sticks and the common house.
- The next stop is the family of Mr. Kha, 85 years old, who manufactures boats baskets of woven bamboo. This journey to the Countryside will be aims to discover of artisanal specialties such as Hoi an rice cakes, noodles, Cao Lau.
- Walk and bike are a perfect mixture through the real Vietnam to exploring Vietnamese daily life and culture.
- Continue your bike ride to the village of Tra Nhieu, in the middle of the river Song Thu you will listen to the presentation of the history of the war and their activities. The fishermen leave their nets, boats and prepare their tools for a long ride 2-3 weeks at sea.
- You will pass from island to island via unusual bridges made of wood or bamboo.
- By going along the river, you will see water coconut, fishing nets, and wild birds, small pleasant walk on a quiet bamboo bridge surrounded by nature in the forest of water coconut trees. Then visit handicraft manufacturing mats.
- Back to Welcome House, built by NGOs to establish and develop solidarity tourism. Some pictures before the temple of the Whale.
- After a nice walk you will return to the pier to embark the boat with local people and cross the river Song Thu.
- You will continue cycling around Hoi An (about 5 km) to the village of Van Lang of fishermen and water coconut forest Bay Mau, which is about 4 hectares, surrounded by mangrove forests, canals, houses covered by leaf of coconut water. During the Vietnam war, it was a refuge for people and local soldiers.
- Stop at Mr Han’s house, family of 3 generations for a little rest and taste of green tea, then walking around the village. The fishermen will take you to discover their traditional fishing techniques, their forests coconut trees. Board the boat basket. Fishermen will show you the fishing technique, bamboo houses covered coconut leaves.
- Back at Mr. Han for a relaxing foot massage with medicinal herbs, traditional therapeutic practice and preparation of lunch with his family: bread Tam Huu, Banh Xeo the (stuffed cakes with meat and cooked in the traditional oven). You will taste the dishes you have prepared yourself.
- After lunch, free time and little rest before returning to your hotel.
Comments on program
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...