Full Day Craft Village Tour 1 Day
- 08.00: Leave Hanoi to travel southward to Duyen Thai lacquer village where the whole process of lacquer production can be seen.
- Continue to Van Phuc silk village is a great place to see silk being produced in the traditional way on the loom. The families here have been producing fabrics for centuries and there is a showroom where silk is sold in metre.
- 12.00: Return to Hanoi for lunch
- In the afternoon, visit Dong Ho traditional paper village, where ‘giay do’ paper is produced and painted with traditional designs. All of the papers are hand-made and some are still made in the traditional method using only natural products.
- continue to Bat Trang pottery village. Bat Trang pottery has been distributed to every region of Vietnam and even to foreign countries, it is valued as typical pottery of Vietnam and has become well-known nationally and internationally. There are various kinds of pottery, for example jade enamel (under the Ly-Tran Dynasties), brown flower or brown enamel (under the late Tran to early Le Dynasties), cracked enamel (under the late Le Dynasty) and royal blue enameled items (under the late Le to Nguyen Dynasties). It is known that all these valuable potteries were produced in Bat Trang, except for the brown enameled pottery which was produced mainly in the Tho Ha pottery village (Ha Bac province).
- 17.00: Return to Hanoi.
End of our travel services !
- English speaking guide
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunche mentioned in a local restaurant
- Entrance fees.
- Personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned, etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Beverage, tips, etc.
Comments on program
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...