Discovery of villages in Hoi An: Kim Bong, Tra Nhieu and Tra Que – Half day
Highlights of the trip:
- Unique bike rides around Hoi An. Off the beaten track and places less frequented by tourist, let yourself be guided to discover the real Vietnam.
- We invite you to discover Hoi An and its surroundings in a different way. Our guide will take you to places away from the usual tourist visits. You will discover unknown places that still preserve its charm and authenticity.
- Activities: Biking plains, boat cruise, fishing, gardening, relaxing foot massage with medicinal herbs, cooking classes and lunch with the locals.
- At 8:30 in the morning, the guide pick up you at your hotel then taking a bike ride to the pier where you will embark on a cruise for about 15 minutes to arrive to the village of Kim Bong
- Time for a short presentation of the village's history and activities.
- Visit the shipbuilding workshop, wood carvings Huynh Ri, a traditional trade of the family, the mosaic Can Phuc and other craft workshops and souvenir shops on the verge of rivers Song Thu.
- Returning by cycling through the gardens of beans, sweet potatoes etc ... and stop to see the production of incense sticks and the common house.
- The next stop is the family of Mr. Kha, 85 years old, who manufactures boats baskets of woven bamboo. This journey to the Countryside will be aims to discover of artisanal specialties such as Hoi an rice cakes, noodles, Cao Lau.
- Walk and bike are a perfect mixture through the real Vietnam to exploring Vietnamese daily life and culture.
- Continue your bike ride to the village of Tra Nhieu, in the middle of the river Song Thu you will listen to the presentation of the history of the war and their activities. The fishermen leave their nets, boats and prepare their tools for a long ride 2-3 weeks at sea.
- You will pass from island to island via unusual bridges made of wood or bamboo.
- By going along the river, you will see water coconut, fishing nets, and wild birds, small pleasant walk on a quiet bamboo bridge surrounded by nature in the forest of water coconut trees. Then visit handicraft manufacturing mats.
- Back to Welcome House, built by NGOs to establish and develop solidarity tourism. Taking some pictures before the temple of the Whale.
- After a leisurely cruise on the River Song Thu you will continue cycling to the village of vegetable Tra Que. You will arrive at Mr Minh who welcome you with a fresh drink "basil juice".
- You will start with an introduction very smooth and full of flavor uses and local knowledge: so you will know all about the history of the village, the method of vegetable crops, the use of medicinal plants, the Vietnamese Pharmacopoeia.
- Then visit the gardens of the village where you will be explained: the fertilization of the soil of the land with the algae from the river in the company of gardeners. The morning will continue with other gardening activities.
- For relaxation, there is a foot bath in the medicinal water with massage for 30 minutes, then relax before attending the preparation of lunch with his family. Delicious and delicate local dishes are served, including: Tam Huu, Banh Xeo (something like sizzling crepe)
- Back in town and free time to explore the ancient town Hoi An
- English speaking guide.
- All means of transport: bike, boat.
- Entrance fee to the villages, visits.
- Cooking class and lunch with the locals.
- Foot massage with medicinal herbs.
- The price does not include
- Personal expenses: Drinks, tips,
Comments on program
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...