Nha Trang Bay cruise on Emperor Junk - 2 days 1 night
Long stretches of pristine sand and clear waters offer sun-kissed relaxation in the bustling coastal city of Nha Trang. Offshore islands in Nha Trang Bay offer fantastic cruising and diving and your clients can enjoy what is on offer - the sun, sea, sand, setting, seafood, soft adventure and sightseeing - on board Emperor Cruises. With 300 days of sunshine a year, Nha Trang is ideal as a beach break on a journey through Southeast Asia or as an end-of-tour extension from Ho Chi Minh City. Nha Trang Bay, which is named as one of the 29 most beautiful bays in the world, is the base from which Emperor Cruises offers an all-inclusive overnight cruise with limousine and butler service for your clients to enjoy every moment on land and on board.
Day 1: Nha Trang cruise, discovering Mieu Island by foot, Mot, Mun, Dam Bay soft adventure, life on board, sunset (L,D)
- Pick-up time: 11.00 – 11.30 am: Clients will be transferred from hotel or airport to the Emperor Lounge for refreshments before boarding the cruise. Heading out towards Mieu Island to visit the Whale temple where local people come to pay their respects followed by a 30-minute walk across the island to see villagers going about their daily business, selling or buying fish and vegetables at the bustling market, with the pungent smell of fish sauce (nuoc mam) filling the air, making fishing nets, etc.
- As the boat sets sail, lunch will be served while cruising around the beautiful islets of Hon Mieu, Hon Tam and Hon Mot, passing beaches and fishing villages until finally reaching Hon Mun. Hon Mun, a proposed marine protected area, is home to a large variety of species including the Hawksbill Turtle.
- Here there will be time to snorkel, dive or take a glass-bottomed boat to admire the beautiful coral reefs and marine life. The rest of the afternoon is free for snorkeling or scuba diving, relaxing on the beach, trekking to the village in Dam Bay or returning to the boat to enjoy onboard activities while the boat remains moored overnight in Dam Bay Lagoon.
- Guests can enjoy the sunset while sipping cocktails before a barbecue dinner on the sundeck. When the sunset's red glow has faded, the lights of the fishing boats, strung out across the bay, appear like a string of glowing pearls.
- While the passengers sleep, the fishermen will be at work, catching the delicious seafood that will be served in the city's restaurants, including Le Royal Restaurant on Emperor Cruises, and markets the following day.
- After-dinner drinks can be taken at the rooftop bar or guests can have a go at squid fishing or watch a movie before turning in for the night.
- OVERNIGHT on Junk (in Dam Bay Lagoon in Nha Trang Bay)
Day 2: Sunrise, Tru Beach, cruising experience, lecture, deeper NhaTrang Bay discovery and the panorama of Nha Trang City, colonial architecture and the coastline. (B)
- Nha Trang Khanh Hoa region has a very low annual rainfall and 300 days of sunshine providing travelers with plenty of opportunities to make the most of the 507km2 bay, home to one of the world’s most spectacular beaches.
- By the time guests have finished their morning coffee, the fishermen will be home asleep and the beach will be devoted to blissful relaxation. After a tai chi session on the sundeck at dawn, hot drinks and pastries are served.
- A buffet brunch is served while sailing back to the mainland. The ship cruises around Dam Bay Lagoon, home to fishermen and farmers, before continuing to Tru Beach, a wild stretch of deserted sand with tropical coconut trees. Passengers will be able to see the salangane birds’ nests high up on the cliffs.
- Guests can take the opportunity to listen to an on-board lecture on Emperor Bao Dai, Queen Nam Phuong and the Nguyen Dynasty as the boat heads back to Nha Trang, passing Vinpearl Resort and Spa and Vinpearl Golf Club on Hon Tre Island on the left-hand side, perfect for photos.
- One of the highlights today is the wonderful panorama of Nha Trang City and its coastline.
- At 10:30 am Emperor Cruises arrives at the sea port where guests will be met and transferred to their hotel in Nha Trang or straight to Cam Ranh Airport for onward destinations.
End of our services!
Price include• Pick-up and drop-off services
• Lounge service
• Free wifi
• Cruise itinerary and program
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Luxury suites with air conditioning
• Deluxe en-suite bathroom
• Unlimited food and drink: 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner / 1 Brunch
• Snorkeling equipment, kayaking, scuba diving facilities
• Meeting facilities and equipment (charter only)
• Tai chi session
• Beauty treatments, spa services and massage
• Insurance, taxes and service charges
• Experiences manager
• Butler service for King and Queen Suites
• 24-hour room service and bar.
Price exclude• Airfares to and from Nha Trang City/Cam Ranh
• Accommodation pre- and post-cruise
• Personal expenses
• Visa arrangements
• All other services not mentioned above.
Comments on program
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...