The Mekong Delta By Boat (overnight on boat) 3 Days / 2 Nights
DAY 1 HO CHI MINH CITY / MY THO (B/L/D)
- Pick up at your hotel and transfer by car to Can Gio. The district is located 50 km from downtown Hồ Chí Minh City. In 1997, this district comprising Kinh people (80%), Khmer Krom and Cham people
- On the way, stop to visit a local market and a Caodai temple, (Caodaism) Cao means "high" and Đài means "dais" (as in a platform or altar raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it). Figuratively, it means that highest spiritual place where God reigns
- When arriving, take a boat and enjoy a leisure cruise down the Mekong River, admiring the beautiful scenery.
- Lunch is served on board
- In the afternoon, visit Cho Gao village, This sightseeing is extremely interesting as you participate in the life of the local people. The market is a melting pot of colors, shapes, sounds and smells. Rice, fresh fruit, fish, handicrafts, bonsais, almost everything is for sale, a great opportunity to find some nice souvenirs for the loved-ones at home! Then continue getting to My Tho, which is the capital city, center of economics, education and technology of Tien Giang province, located in the Mekong Delta region of South Vietnam where the Mekong River approaches and empties into the sea through a network of distributaries.life revolves much around the river, and many of the villages are often accessible by rivers and canals rather than by road.
- When arriving, visit Thoi Son Island and taste a sample of various exotic fruits. Thoi Son Island or Cu lao Thoi Son is situated in the downstream of Tien River, Tien Giang Province
- Reach a quiet hamlet and take a small sampan to explore the surrounding estuaries.
- Admire the sunset on the Mekong River and have dinner on board.
- Dock in My Tho and enjoy a short walk around the city.
- Overnight on board.
Day 2 MY THO/ CAI BE/ VINH LONG (B/L/D)
- Breakfast is served on board, then cruise to Vinh Long.
- During the cruise, stop to visit Cai Be floating market.
- Take a small sampan to visit one of the oldest houses in the Mekong Delta and Cai Be’s church.
- Lunch and dinner are served on board.
- Overnight on board.
Day 3 VINH LONG/ HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L)
- Breakfast is served on board
- Take a short sightseeing of Vinh Long by bike or Xe loi, a local means of transportation.
- Discover Ngoc Vien Pagoda, the temple of literature and have a look at the church.
- Return to the boat, then take a small sampan to visit the surrounding area.
- Stop to visit a traditional brick factory & a bonsai garden where lunch is served.
- Return to the boat and disembark in Vinh Long.
- Drive back to Saigon.
- Dinner on your own.
End of our travel services!
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking guide.
- Accommodation on boat including breakfasts.
- Entrance fees and small boat rental for cruises.
- Lunches and dinners (L/D) mentioned.
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned.
- Travel insurance.
Comments on program
- Vietnam Tour Packages (Classic)
- Halong Bay Cruises
- Sapa Excursions
- The Mekong Delta Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
- The Mekong Delta Discovery 4 Days
- Saigon To Phnom Penh by Boat 3 days 2 nights
- Bassac Cruise Mekong Delta On Board 2 Days 1 Night
- Bassac Cruise Mekong River 3 Days
- Le Cochinchine Cruise Mekong river 2 Days 1 Night
- Le Cochinchine Boat Cruise Mekong river 3 Days
- Song Xanh Sampan Mekong Cruise Private 2 Days 1 Night
- Song Xanh Cruise Private Mekong River from Saigon to Rach Gia 3 Days
- Mien Tay Cruise Mekong 2 Days 1 Night
- RV La Marguerite Cruise Mekong from Saigon to Siem Reap 8 Days
- Toum Tiou Cruise Mekong from Saigon to Siem Reap 8 Days
- RV Pandaw Cruise Mekong 8 Days
- Vietnam Short Trips
- Vietnam Travel Adventure
- Holidays in Best Resorts Vietnam
- Vietnam Beach Breaks Holidays
- SPECIAL PROMOTION (Tours in Vietnam)
- Nha Trang Bay Cruises
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...