Mien Tay Cruise Mekong 2 Days 1 Night
Mien Tay sampan is designed according to the traditional sampans which have navigated on the Mekong flows. Long of 22 m and wide of 4,50 m , made of ‘’Sao’’ wood, a variety of oak, very resistant to water, well appreciated by people who spend all their life working and living on water.
For a pleasant and long cruise in comfortable conditions, the sampan is equipped 5 cabins twin with 1 well ventilated compartment which could be used as a diner room as well as bedroom with couchettes available for group of 2 to 16 persons maximum; besides one kitchen, three restrooms with showers, one terrace on the deck, a five- person- crew included the captain, one mechanic, the chief cook, one sailor and one guide, are at your service .
Passengers on Mien Tay will be amazed and integrated in their discovery of landscapes, of local daily life, of smiling and open hearted people of the Delta and of aquatic life anywhere they go with the sampan.
- Decks 2 : Main, Upper (75m2).
- Engines 1 YANMAR
- Propulsion 150 HP( inboard)
- Electricity 220 Volt
- Built 2002
- Reservoir 5.000 liters of water
Day 1: Can Duoc - Cho Gao - My Tho - Cai Be (L,D)
- 08h00: Pick up at hotel in Saigon then route for Can Duoc (35km).
- Then embarking our boat Depart for Cho Gao. Leisurely cruise down the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
- Arrive in Cho Gao, walking around the local market in My Tho.
- Visit the Thoi Son island, walk through the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people.
- Then take a brief sampan ride through palm-shaded creeks.
- Then embarking in Mien Tay boat (13h00).
- Lunch on board.
- Then boat depart for Cai Be, the magnificent sunset on the river. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Cai Be - My Tho - Saigon (B, L)
- After breakfast, explore the lively Cai Be floating market in early morning.
- Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people then sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits.
- Lunch on board. After lunch (12h00) boat return My Tho then disembark and route for Saigon.
- Transfer back to hotel in Saigon. (17h00).
End of our services !
- English/ French speaking guide
- Round trip of private transfer from/to Saigon
- 1 night on private Mekong Sampan boat
- Meals as indicated ( B= breakfast; L= lunch; D = diner) Admission fees and permits where applicable
- Government tax & service charge
- Airfares & airport taxes
- Pre/post trip arrangement
- Visa and visa arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses
Comments on program
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...