Visit of Halong Bay overnight at hotel 2 Days 1 Night
Day 1 HANOI / BUT THAP pagoda / HAIPHONG / HALONG (L)
- In the morning, transfer by road to the famous Halong Bay.
- On your way, stop at But Thap Pagoda and in Hai Phong for a sightseeing tour of Vietnam’s most important harbour.
- But Thap Pagoda is located on the bank of Duong River in Dinh To commune, Thuan Thanh, Bac Ninh, about 30km to the northeast of Hanoi. The pagoda was constructed in 13th century in the Tran Dynasty and rebuilt in the 17th cen tury in the Ly Dynasty. This is one of the most well-known pagodas in the north of Vietnam and is known as the center of Buddhism.ut Thap Pagoda has been recognized as the national cultural historic relic, which makes it an important place for pilgrims and also a tourist attraction.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, visit Du Hang Pagoda,
- Du Hang Pagoda - ancient pagoda and on the big scale in Hai Phong. Du Hang Pagoda has the ancient style and originated since Tien Le dynasty, come here tourists will have a chance to contemplate many valuable Buddha statues, horizontal lacquered board, parallel sentences bearing the art style of the Nguyen dynasty.
- Hang Kenh Communal House, also referred to as Nhan Tho Communal House in Sino-Vietnamese. Built in 1717, Hang Kenh Communal House was later expanded in 1905. The main front hall, also called "dai dinh", connects to the back part through a tiled roof bridge. There are lots of valuable items in the communal house, of which there are 156 pieces with a dragon as the main theme. Altogether, there are 308 dragons of different shapes and sizes. The pagoda also houses a statue of Ngo Quyen and a palanquin.
- Overnight in the hotel in Halong city.
Day 2 HALONG / HANOI (B/L)
- After an early breakfast, take a private boat for a 5-hour cruise through the mystical Halong Bay and admire one of the natural marvels of Vietnam.
- Halong bay s a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, located in Quang Ninh province, Vietnam. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes. Ha Long Bay is a center of a larger zone which includes Bái Tử Long bay to the northeast, and Cát Bà islands to the southwest. These larger zones share similar geological, geographical, geomorphological, climate, and cultural characters.
- Visit islets, natural caves and, if the weather is nice, enjoy a swim in the clear water of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Lunch with seafood served on board will delight you before returning to Hanoi later in the afternoon.
End of our services !
- English speaking guide
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation including breakfasts
- Private boats for cruises and entrance fees
- Lunches mentioned in a local restaurant
- Personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned, etc.
- Beverage, tips, etc.
Comments on program
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...