Jasmine Junk cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Officially open on 18 December 2007, our newest four star junk will set the standard for services and amenities on the bay. Fitted out in the 1930's Indochine style, the Halong jasmine will feature 22 spacious cabin, restaurant, lounge and two special jasmine Suites with their own jacuzzi & balcony for uninterrupted views of the bay.
Enjoy the intimacy of a small party within the space of Halong Bay’s largest cruise junk. A lengthy 55 meters from bow to stern and measuring an impressive 11 meters wide, Halong Jasmine can accommodate 80 passengers at any one time across four luxurious decks, with an overnight capacity of 48. The attention to detail and quality of design is apparent in every inch of this newly-built junk, artfully marrying space, rich 1930s Indochina-style wooden décor and exquisite ornamentation throughout its air-conditioned bedrooms, restaurant, bars and communal spaces.
Whether you want to throw a party on the sundeck, enjoy an intimate candle-lit dinner in the jasmine restaurant, or just find a quiet nook or cranny to relax and unwind, Jasmine Cruise is the perfect way to enjoy the bay.
Bhaya Cruises is the luxury traditional cruise in Halong. Launched in July 2007, Bhaya is in the early stage of building a brand of charm and luxury services in the World Heritage of Halong Bay
- Restaurants and Bar
- Kayaking Service (Optional)
- A/C cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- First Aid Kits
- Doctor on-call
- Luggage 1
- Emergency Tender boat
- Major credit cards accepted - Dial-up Internet Access at The Reception
- Conference and Meeting Equipment
- Safety box at the reception
- IDD at the reception
- Library (Rental and Exchange only)
- 24/7 Security.
Day 1: Hanoi – Jasmine Halong Cruise
We depart from the capital at 8 :30 am for Ha Long Bay approximately three hours away. En route we have a short stop at the Sao Dao center run for and by handicapped children for short break. Upon arrival at Ha Long Bay we will be met by captain and cruise and transferred to Jasmine Cruise .Welcome on board of Halong Jasmine and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth. Opportunity to visit beautiful limestonegrotto, go swimming or sunbathing. Enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Jasmine restaurant. If weather permits, a short night cruise could bring you a nice discovery of the sea life by night.
08.30-13.00: Pick up by private car at your hotel about 8.30. Spend 3 hours sight seeing country Vietnam on the way to Halong city. Arrive at Jasmine Pier just before 12.00 noon.
12.30: Boarding Jasmine for departure. Welcome drink is served.
13.00 - 14.30: Lunch is served while cruising through BAI TU LONG Bay.
16.00: Trekking or swimming at SOI SIM Island.
17.15: Cruising to visit HANG DOI water tunnel with row boat.
18.30: Docking for overnight.
19.30: Diner is served. Guests dancing w Jasmine staff's interaction. Accommodation and overnight on junk.
Day 2 : Jasmine Halong Cruise - Hanoi
Rising to the tranquil beauty of the bay we have time for a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, a short trek to a nearby summit.
06.30: Sunrise Taichi on sundeck. Coffee or tea is served.
08.00: Visit splendid SUNG SOT grotto with a quick glimpse at the nearby fishing village.
09.00: Buffet breakfast while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier.
10.00: Luggage pulls out. Clear all bills.
11.00: Arrive at the pier. Time to say Goodbye. Transfer back to Hanoi.
Rules for kid:
+ Child under 5 years old: free of charge
+ Child from 5-12 years old: 50% charge
+ Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adutls and only 1 child maximum per cabin.
Peak season surcharge:
+ 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Luxury accomodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Round trip transfer from Hanoi by private car/ van
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class and Night Cruise
- Welcome Cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Sit Down Lunch, Western Cuisine Dinners, International Breakfast Buffet
- English or French speaking guide escord Hanoi - Halong : $60 USD
- Kayaking $ 50 USD per person
- Tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above
- Airport transfer 1 way $35 USDfor private car,$ 40 USD for private van.
- Travel insurance
Comments on program
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...