Ha Long Bay on Junk (The best way to discover Halong Bay) 2 Days 1 Night
Day 1: HANOI / HALONG (L/D)
- In the morning, transfer to Halong Bay, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, located in Quang Ninh province, Vietnam. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes. Ha Long Bay is a center of a larger zone which includes Bái Tử Long bay to the northeast, and Cát Bà islands to the southwest. These larger zones share similar geological, geographical, geomorphological, climate, and cultural characters.
- Arrive around 12h30 and take a junk for a memorable cruise through the mystical Halong Bay.
- Be delighted with food on board and spend your day admiring one of the natural marvels of Vietnam.
- Visit islets & natural caves
- If the weather is nice, enjoy a swim in the cool blue water of the Gulf of Tonkin
- Dinner and overnight on the junk.
Day 2: HALONG / HANOI (B/L)
- 7h00: Breakfast.
- Discover Man’s Head Island, which resembles a man standing and looking towards the mainland
- Tortoise Island, this recently discovered grotto is one of the most beautiful in Halong Bay.According to legend, a beautiful young lady named May (cloud) caught the eye of the Dragon Prince and he fell in love with her. They were betrothed and got married in the very center of the grotto. All of the scenes of their wedding, which lasted for seven days and seven nights, have been seemingly fossilized in the grotto.
- Luon cave,
- Bai Tu Long bay ,is the name of an area located in the east of Halong Bay Vietnam. Although it shares many similar geological characters with Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay is considered as off the beaten tourist track with many deserted and pristine beaches, no less impressive karst mountains. The Bay has a rich biodiversity with two ecosystems: a tropical, moist, evergreen rainforest ecosystem; and a marine and coastal ecosystem.
- and Bai Tho Mountain, which is 106 m high. It runs along the coast, half on land and half in the sea. Sailing in the bay, one or two hundred meters from the mountain, one can see a poem carved on a flat stone cliff.
- 11h00: Enjoy an early lunch on board.
- 12h00: End of the cruise, then drive back to Hanoi.
End of our services !
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation on the junk including breakfasts
- Private boat for cruises and entrance fees
- Lunches and dinners (L/D) mentioned
- Government taxes (VAT, etc.)
- Personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned, etc.
- Beverage, tips, etc.
Comments on program
Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic trip! Wonderful scenery! 2 days on the bay is too short!!
I've just read through UNESCO World Heritage Centre website about Halong Bay. Very impressive of its precipitous nature! Will make a plan for this trip !
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...