Ginger Cruise in Halong bay 3 days / 2 Nights
Ginger Junk Introductions
Discover the splendors of Halong Bay aboard the Halong Ginger, a wooden junk that combines a classic beauty with modern comfort. Measuring 38 meters (125 feet) in length, this newly built & customized yacht features three decks that house an elegant restaurant, two bars, a small library, and a massage room in addition to ten luxurious sleeping cabins. With so much space, passengers can truly unwind and enjoy the bay’s magnificent scenery.
While all of those who visit Halong Bay are attracted by the archipelago’s beauty, few visitors know that the three-thousand islands constituting this bay are the home of many rare plants, including species found nowhere else in the world. We have chosen Halong Ginger to be our boat’s name because our junk, like the plant name it takes, CAN perfectly adapt to the environment. With its golden sails, polished woodwork and refined Asian décor, the Halong Ginger offers an unforgettable ambiance of relaxed elegance. Join us, and see Halong Bay in style.
Day 1: Hanoi- Halong
- Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sail through bay while lunch is served.
- Admire the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like the dragon’s teeth.
- Opportunity to visit beautiful limestone grotto, go swimming or sunbathe.
- Enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant.
- If weather permits, a short night cruise could bring you a nice discovery of the sea life by night.
Day 2: Halong Discovery
- After breakfast, transfer to your day – trip boat with a private crew and cruise to the bay’s most untouched area.
- Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels and fishing villages or kayaking.
- Lunch served on board by your private chef.
- Return to the mother boat for the night.
Day 3: Halong- Hanoi
- Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise and an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay.
- After breakfast, a short trek to a nearby summit.
- Return on board for a final glimpse of Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock.
End of our services!
- Private transfer by A/C car/ minibus (Hanoi - Halong and Halong – Hanoi)
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Transfer by private car
- Luxury cabin & cruising itinerary
- Traditional Vietnamese lunches and dinners
- International buffet breakfast
- Swimming equipment
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
- Visa, airfares & tips
- Beauty and spa services & kayak
- Services not clearly mentioned above
Comments on program
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...