Full Day Ha Long Bay Tour 1 Day
- 08.00: Pick up at your hotel for Halong Bay, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, located in Quang Ninh province, Vietnam. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes. Ha Long Bay is a center of a larger zone which includes Bái Tử Long bay to the northeast, and Cát Bà islands to the southwest. These larger zones share similar geological, geographical, geomorphological, climate, and cultural characters.
- Enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalos and Vietnamese everyday village life.
- 12.00: Arrive in Halong and board a private junk for a 5-hour cruise on the emerald green waters of Halong Bay, among the 3,000 spectacular limestone islands.
- 12.30: Have lunch with fresh seafood on boat.
- Visit Thien Cung and Dau Go caves. If the weather pemits, you can take a swim for 30 minutes.
- 16.00: Come back to Hanoi.
- 19:30: Arrive in Hanoi and return to hotel.
End of our services!
- English speaking guide
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunches mentioned on boat
- Private boat for cruises
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned, etc.
- Beverage, tips, etc.
Comments on program
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...