Staged delivery plan look-alikes
Some projects follow a percentage approach and plan to deliver software releases at SO percent complete, 90 percent complete, and 100 percent complete. Without a list detailing the contents of each stage, percentages are not sufficient to guide a staged release plan. If a percent target is augmented with the same level of detail as a theme release, using percentages can work acceptably well, although they don't provide the same kind of guidance for deciding what to put into each release that themes do.
Similarly, breaking the project into alpha, beta, and final releases is not actually a staged delivery approach. Rather, it is a plan to deliver feature- complete software at alpha release time with such low quality that three phases are needed to make the software run correctly. This is a costly alternative to a true staged delivery approach—the project team will spend the alpha, beta, and final release phases correcting defects downstream that could have been corrected more economically upstream.
Discover Vietnam with travel north Vietnam
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...