Markets in Vungtau
In Vungtau there are many markets. Most familiar to the people of Vungtau are the following ones:
- Cho Cu (Old Market) in the centre of the city, within Ward I.
- Cho Moi (New Market) facing both Nam Ky Khoi Nghia road and Viet Nghe Tinh road of Ward II.
- Ben Dinh market at the end of Le Loi Str. within the vicinity of Ward VII
- Rach Dua market at a side of road in the area of Ward X.
Sinceand also a holiday resort, services are mainly targeted on visitors coming from else where. Main artiches for sale are products of handcraft and fine arts made from materials supplied by the sea such as carapaces end shells of crabs, lobsters, snails, oysters, tortoises, turtles etc. and lacquer wares. If you want discover Vietnam, go on North Vietnam itinerary 2 weeks is a great choice.
Shopping places are mainly concentrated in Quang Trung street, Le Loi street. Besides, there are also a number of kiosks in front of Niet Ban Tinh Xa pagoda and other counters at tourist hotels.
Various consumer goods to serve people other than tourists are available in almost every market as well as in those shops along the busy streets in the central part of the city (the area of the Old Market) and also in Ba Cu street.
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...