Summit Parkview Hotel
|Address||: 350, Ahlone Road, Dagon Township, Northern Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar|
This quaint property is a unique place to stay with a good restaurant and a swimming pool, as well as a location not far from the Shwedagon Pagoda - the main attraction of Yangon. Summit Parkview Hotel is the first international hotel in Myanmar. Guests will enjoy dining at the Parkview Cafe Restaurant. It serves an extensive menu of dishes, both locally and from around the world. The Dagon bar is a great place to unwind at night. Staying in Summit Parkview Hotel is special with the charming staff, where every day is like going back in time.
Information in detailsHotel Facilities
• 24-hour room service
• airport transfer
• business center
• coffee shop
• facilities for disabled guests
• family room
• laundry service
• meeting facilities
• poolside bar
• room service
• safety deposit boxes
• smoking area
Sports and Recreation
• fitness center
• outdoor pool
• free Wi-Fi in all rooms
• Wi-Fi in public areas
• car park
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...