East Hotel Yangon
|Address||: No. 234-240, (1) Quarter, Sule Pagoda Road, Kyauktada Township, Downtown Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar|
Perfectly located in the heart of the city, this downtown hotel in Yangon is a great place of stay. To make each guests stay comfortable, all rooms feature a television, and non-smoking rooms are available. The property also has a coffee shop and other shops. A fitness center and spa is on-site for recreation and leisure. While staying here, guests are within walking distance of Bogyokoe Aung San Market, Sule Pagoda, and Shri Kali Temple. Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of the East Hotel.
Information in detailsHotel Facilities
• 24-hour front desk
• 24-hour room service
• airport transfer
• ATM/cash machine on site
• business center
• car hire
• coffee shop
• currency exchange
• family room
• laundry service
• luggage storage
• room service
• safety deposit boxes
• shared lounge/TV area
• smoking area
Sports and Recreation
• fitness center
• free Wi-Fi in all rooms
• Wi-Fi in public areas
• car park
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...