Sapa Goldsea Hotel
|Address||: 58 Fanxipan Road, Sapa District|
|City||: Sa Pa|
Nestled among the Hoang Lien Mountains, which has an altitude of 1,650 meters above sea level, the hotel offers guests views overlooking the Muong Hoa Valley. The Sapa Goldsea Hotel is five minutes away from Center Market and the town’s church. The rooms at this boutique-sized guest house have satellite TVs and spa-type baths. Some also offer nice bay windows. The on-site restaurant, Goldsea, offers European and Asian cuisine as well as buffets. Open Sky Bar, the bar on the top floor, is the ideal spot for you to relax with a drink as you enjoy the view over the Muong Hoa Valley.
Information in detailsInformations:
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- In Room Safe
- Mini Bar
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Jacuzzi bathtub
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Vietnam travel infos
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service 24hr
- Executive Floor
- Coffee Shop
- Laundry Service/Dry Cleaning
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
Travel Guides VIETNAM
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...