Chau Long Hotel
|Address||: Cau May str., Sapa District|
|City||: Sa Pa|
The Chau long Hotel in Sapa is perched on top of a hill overlooking a valley nestled among the Hoang Lien Mountains. The area is home to more than 30 colorful hill tribes and Vietnam's highest peak, the 3143 meter high Mount Fansipan. The hotel was built as a traditional mountain chalet with wooden furniture and a cozy fireplace. Rooms offer a touch of local authenticity with traditional handicrafts yet provide the comfort of an international hotel. Enjoy appetizing dishes such as cheese fondue or raclette as you sip red wine at Chau Long Restaurant.
Information in detailsRoom Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Newspaper
- Inhouse Movies
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access (wireless)
- In Room Safe
- Vietnam travel infos
- Meeting Facilities
- Room Service
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...