Sunny Beach Resort Phan Thiet
|Address||: 64-66 Nguyen Dinh Chieu street, Ham Tien, Phan Thiet|
|City||: Mui Ne|
To call the Sunny Beach Resort a premier destination would be a gross understatement, and what follows is merely a distillation of its finest features. Located on Mui Ne beach in the town of Phan Thiet, the Sunny Beach Resort offers 52 rooms and bungalows, all elegantly designed with natural wood furnishings and modern amenities. This beachfront gem also maintains it own spa and pool, as well as a karaoke bar and restaurant that keeps the revelry flowing into the wee hours. The Sunny Beach Resort is a stone's throw away from the white sands of Mui Ne Beach, where hosts of water activities or prolonged bouts of sun-soaked relaxation can be had at the drop of a hat. The resort also has 2 big swimming pools for guests to take a dip in. In the often generic realm of beachfront resorts, the Sunny Beach Resort affects a brilliant role in quenching the thirst for an exotic locale and superbly preserved facilities
Information in detailsRoom Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Newspaper
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- In Room Safe
- Mini Bar
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Coffee Shop
- Laundry Service/Dry Cleaning
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Vietnam travel infos
- Business Center
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Pool (Kids)
- Gym/Fitness Facilities
- Water Sports (Motorized)
- Pool Outdoor
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...