Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor
|Address||: 1 Vithei Charles De Gaulle, Khum Svay Dang Kum|
|City||: Siem Reap|
Open over 75 years ago, the grand and historic luxury hotel has been noted as being one of the "Top 50 Hotels in Asia." At Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor, guests get to experience a world of luxury and adventure. One of the most remarkable features of the hotel is its' gardens which cover 60,000 square meters. Ideal for all types of visitors, the hotel's facilities include the Raffles Amrita Spa, a pool, a business center and a library/map room. The hotel also boasts four restaurants offering guests a variety of different cuisines. The hotel offers a selection of excursions including, temple tours, helicopter tours and a chance to learn Khmer cooking and tradition healing methods. This grand and historic hotel is the place to stay when visiting Angkor as it is a destionation in itself.
Information in detailsRoom Amenities
- air conditioning
- daily newspaper
- hair dryer
- internet access (wireless)
- in room safe
- separate shower and tub
- mini bar
- satellite/cable TV
- jacuzzi bathtub
- coffee/tea maker
- complimentary bottled water
- non smoking rooms
- wireless internet access (charges apply)
- car park
- smoking room
- hotel/airport transfer
- business center
- room service 24hr
- laundry service/dry cleaning
- meeting facilities
- room service
- safety deposit boxes
- poolside bar
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- pool outdoor
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...