|Address||: 277G Sisowath Quay|
|City||: Phnom Penh|
The location of Bougainvillier hotel speaks for itself - easy access to the Royal Palace and National Museum and views overlooking the Mekong River. This river front area is surrounded with gardens where people come out for strolls in the late afternoon. The rooms at the Bougainvillier Hotel are also touted for their large spaces and charming Asian decor and furniture as well as standard amenities like air conditioning, Internet access and televisions. The restaurant on the ground floor specializes in both fine Royal Khmer and French cuisines and has a large selection of wines to compliment every dish on the menu.
Information in detailsRoom Amenities
- air conditioning
- hair dryer
- internet access
- ironing board
- in room safe
- television LCD/plasma screen
- mini bar
- satellite/cable TV
- coffee/tea maker
- complimentary bottled water
- private pool
- non smoking rooms
- internet access (complimentary)
- car park
- family room
- hotel/airport transfer
- business center
- laundry service/dry cleaning
- meeting facilities
- room service
- safety deposit boxes
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- pool outdoor
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...