Sophia Hotel Saigon
|Address||: 36 - 38 Thai Van Lung|
|City||: Ho Chi Minh|
A good choice for budget travelers in central Ho Chi Minh City, the Sophia Hotel is 7 kilometers from the Tan Son Nhat Airport. A few steps from the property will take visitors to neighboring attractions, such as the Institute of Vietnam-France Culture Exchange, the Fine Arts Museum, the Municipal Theatre and the beautiful General Library of Ho Chi Minh City. The hotel is also close to local shopping malls, the well-known Ben Thanh Market and the Western Quarter, where backpackers frequent. Blending national and international styles, its guestrooms are decorated and equipped with extensive facilities. Its services, including in-house tourist information, airplane ticket booking, airport transfer and round-the-clock internet connection, are often more than what other budget hotels offer. Diverse and attractive, this budget hotel boasts its ideal location where many famous places and attractions are easily accessible.
Information in detailsRoom Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Newspaper
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Internet Access
- In Room Safe
- Television LCD/Plasma Screen
- Mini Bar
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Jacuzzi bathtub
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Hotel/Airport Transfer
- Vietnam travel infos
- Valet Parking
- Room Service 24hr
- Coffee Shop
- Laundry Service/Dry Cleaning
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...