Sofitel Dalat Palace Hotel
|Address||: 12 Tran Phu Street|
|City||: Da Lat|
Situated close to the Xuan Huong Lake, this picturesque hotel is spread across five acres of woodland and offers comfortable and relaxing accommodation. The building was originally built in 1922 and thankfully still retains some of its character and offers a peaceful escape from the stresses of city life. Located in the center of Dalat, the hotel houses 43 guest rooms and suites with attractive décor and nice amenities including satellite TV, a reasonably priced mini bar and air-conditioning. With the emphasis firmly on relaxation, the hotel is home to the new l'Apothicaire Spa center where guests can pamper themselves with a range of treatments and there is also a comprehensive business center with four large meeting rooms complete with state of the art facilities. There are also plenty of dining options including The Rabelais which serves the finest French cuisine and Larry’s Bar, where guests can enjoy a cocktail or three in a fun and relaxing environement. vietnam travel
Information in detailsRoom Amenities
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access (wireless)
- In Room Safe
- Mini Bar
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Room Service 24hr
- Laundry Service/Dry Cleaning
- Meeting Facilities
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Hotel/Airport Transfer
- Business Center
- Valet Parking
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf Course (on site)
- Gym/Fitness Facilities
- Local agent - without an intermediate
- 24/7 availability
- Quick reply
- Guaranteed quality service
- Safety & Security
- Flexible & Professional staff
Please discover the testimonials of our travelers. They came back from the trip and share their reviews and impressions.
- Offer "the visa approval letter" for fee
- Accepting online payment conveniently and quickly
Comments on program
- Wow.. a nice routine passing the most cities in Vietnam along the ...
- I like this program, not too fast, not too slow pace in a suitable ...
- Yes, Justine. I've back from the junk in Halong. It's a fantastic ...
- You are so good at making itinerary. Perfect time, activities and ...
- Sounds great! A nice combination of accommodations which may bring ...